Storage and Care Instructions
- Store open totes in a covered and dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Remove the pallet wrapping on palletized product and store in a covered and dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure any tools used for scooping feed are free of dirt, debris and moisture before scooping, and when not in use stored separate from the feed.
- Allow sufficient air circulation for open totes and pallets by ensuring proper spacing from walls or ceilings.
- Avoid the use of air tight containers to store your feed pellets.
- If mixed with water for soaking, ensure product is consumed immediately and kept separate from dry pellets.
After ensuring to follow proper care and storage, should your feed develop mold growth within 60 days of delivery or pickup, Medalist Feed will replace the amount of feed impacted.
The following must be provided for Consideration of Product Replacement.
- A copy of the Tag with Lot #
- Pictures of impacted product.
- Proof of Purchase (order number).